COVID 19 Precautions
Due to COVID 19, we are taking a number of precautions to keep you, your family and all of us safe
- We are sanitizing all chairs, examination equipment, keyboards, workstations, door handles, debit terminal and other hard surfaces between patients and throughout the day. At the end of every day the office is cleaned extra thoroughly. We use hospital grade sanitizing products.
- We wear masks at all times and we wear gloves when contacting patients or their frames. We wash and sanitize our hands frequently throughout the day.
- Chairs are spaced six feet apart to practice social distancing
- We have spaced out appointment times to maintain social distancing
- Plexi glass has been installed at the front reception desk to add extra protection for staff and patients.
- All toys, reading materials and coat hangers have been removed from our office.
- Frame selections are done with a staff member. We disinfect all frames after handling.
- All tools are sanitized after pick-ups or adjustments.
We would like to thank you for doing your part
- Appointments are required for examinations, and also for pick-ups and adjustments.
- Please do not make an appointment if you are symptomatic for COVID 19, the flu or other illnesses
- All people must wear a mask upon entering the building, except children under two years of age. The mask must cover the nose, mouth and chin at all times when in the building.
- We ask that non-essential people, such as drivers, wait outside of the building.
- All patients must use hand sanitizer when entering the office and when leaving the office.
We appreciate your support and patience during these challenging times